Saturday, October 20, 2007

In YOUR FACE ;P

(Sarah is tired today and Sarah doesn't want to type in 3rd person, so therefore...HERROW "I")

On Wednesday, I went to Ishinomaki to do some errans. When I got there I had no where to park all the "guest" parking was taken. So, I called Annie and told her that I might just head back to the country-side, but she insisted that I stay! She talked to the landlord and was told that I can park in spot #1. To describe the parking place she said it was 狭い (narrow). I had a wonderful time trying to park in the spot, but luckily there weren't any cars next to the spot or I would have probably gone home, but it all worked out!!! ^_^

(Between a gate and a hard place.)

Thursday, on my way to my English conversation class I almost hit a tanuki (racoon dog).

(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tanuki)

Today, Saturday, I went to my elementary school's performance. All my kids performed skits and acted in plays. It lasted from 8:30-11:50. It was super cute and it was really COLD in the gym, but that didn't stop the cuteness. I was able to push the buzzer. The buzzer was to inform people when the next part was starting and ending. An important job and who got to do it...Z, that's right....ME!!!!! Afterwards, came home and took a 4 hour nap, watched Jay's movie, and am now playing on the internet. Nothing toooo exciting, right?

(BEHOLD THE BUZZER)
(5th and 6th graders)
(Ate wild boar soup...yummy!!!!)


Tomorrow is another day of work!!! My junior high school's singing competition thingie.
Sooooooo, I guess I will leave you with this comment....
(PERSIMMMONS IN YOUR FACE!! ;P)
~Sarah ^_^~

No comments: