Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Rice Planting 田植え


Monday, June 2nd, I planted rice with mi 2nd and 5th graders behind the elementary school. I was suppose to teach 3rd and 4th graders English, but with planning on planting rice I decided that I couldn’t deal with the full schedule, so I decided to cut one of the grades. Poor 4th graders, No English learning (and forgetting) for them T_T. So, they moved mi 4th grade English lesson to next Monday, so I don’t mind! Like mi students will say, “NO MIND! NO MIND!” (Translation: Don’t mind! Don’t mind!) I like rice planting. I like getting my feet into da mud and squishing around. What I don’t like are the bugs (spiders, random buggies that are able to swim on top of the water?, etc.) and I ESPECIALLY don’t like the FROGS. Even though I only saw a little yellow-ish colored froggie it was still annoying and scary! I don’t like frogs!!! 蛙が大嫌いですよ!!!SO THERE!!! Mi Kids enjoyed planting rice and so did I! I am going to miss the elementary school when I go home @ the end of July, but @ least we have some memories, ね?!!! YEAH!!!!










No comments: