Wednesday, March 4, 2009

3月が来た!

March has come and before it becomes Officially Spring on the 21st, Mother Nature has decided to bring snow. We haven't really had snow since January in my area, but I have to say is that I hope...THAT was the last snow day for the season!! I am really tired of the snow...Yes, it can be pretty and I don't have to get out in it, but come on!!!! I want spring!!! If we could have 2 seasons: Fall and Spring that would be awesome...maybe even for New Zealand???? Hey, life isn't perfect ne. Anyways, the snow fell on the first day of March and my family decided to make a snowman. We call him..."Happy Monday"...even though we created him on Saturday it's an inside joke for mi family. SOooooo, Happy Monday!!!!

Mi Davey's Snowman...aren't they cutie??? YES!!! ^_^ XXXXXX


Okay, I know mi snowman isn't something you would see in the Sapporo Snow Festival, but I am just surprised that I was able to make it because it didn't want to stick together. No fatty snowmen @ my house. Heee HEeeee!!!
On a side note: The Weather Betta Be Gorgeous in APRIL!!! because it's MI BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!! ^_^ ~BIG SMILES~

No comments: