Monday, May 3, 2010

Happy 3rd Anniversary!

I have found the man who calls me beautiful instead of hot (unless it is appropriate ~wink), who calls me back when I hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to my heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch me sleep... I have waited for the man who kisses my forehead, who wants to show me off to the world when I am in sweats, who holds my hand in front of his friends, who thinks I'm just as pretty without makeup on. He is constantly reminding me of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have me....He is the one who turns to his friends and says, 'that's her.' He is my Davey.

I LOVE YOU A LOT, Mi Davey ^_^ I really don't care who reads this and knows because you are a big part of my life, without you my life is incomplete. Thank you for making my life complete and giving me sunshine everyday. Happy 3rd Anniversary. Looking forward to next year, in which we can celebrate it together. I love you. DaiSuki. XXX

1 comment:

Dave said...

you are the sweetest girl in the world!

i love you A LOT mi princess!!

XXX