Wednesday, May 18, 2011

To The Choir

I want to write something, but at the same time I feel like I have nothing to write. I haven’t been happy recently I guess it is my fault. I can’t really complain about why I am not happy because I know what people will say…do something about it! I am sooo tired of people telling me that because I am doing something about it and it isn’t working...Apparently I am not worthy, but I still feel like I should have some worth, is that wrong?

If people tell me, “Life is complicated,” then I would say, “You’re preaching to choir!”

I apologize if I am not worthy or have a different way of doing things, but could you please just have a little faith?

“To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible.” ~St. Thomas Aquinas

No comments: