Tuesday, December 16, 2008

It's Snowing!

It has been snowing pretty much all day. Since 4 in the morning, the snow has been falling down. It looks sooo cold out there that I am glad I don't have to go to work or school. I am having a hard time just typing this because I am sooo cold. Many schools and work places are letting their students/workers go early because of this snow. I would really like to be in Hawaii right now. If I have to be here then I just want to be wrapped in mi blanket next to mi fire place, the Christmas tree on, and Joshie singing! I really don't like the winter. I could say that I hate it. I like winter holidays, but I could really do without the cold. Today is such a lazy day that I don't want to do anything except sleep and eat, but I guess that is what you do in the winter. >_< zzzZZZZ

There was hardly any snow yesterday and now.....

.....Winter Wonderland

No comments: