Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas 2008


This Christmas has been an interesting one. At first, we were NOT going to have any presents and celebrate Christmas with food and family, but then we realized the true meaning of Christmas 3 days before Christmas. The true meaning of Christmas is...PRESENTS!!! So, we all decided that we would give each other presents because it just didn't feel right if we didn't. ^_^
It was a nice little Christmas.

Christmas Eve: Mommy went to a party with Chris. Alyssa, Caeden, and I stayed at home and did our family festivities....Yummy Food. Sausage Balls, Spinach Balls, Cheese Ball, Shrimp Butter, Almond Bark Candy, Cookies, and Little Tuna Fish Sandwiches. This year I made some of mi sandwiches into Davey! ^_^ Caeden opened one gift, we watched Santa Clause 1 and 2, and the ending of It's A Wonderful Life. Afterwards, we went to bed because we had to wait for Santa Claus. ^_^

Christmas: We all got up pretty late for a Christmas morning about 8-ish. I automatically signed on so I could talk to mi bubba and wish him a Merry Christmas. Plus, I wanted him to open his gifts. Alyssa made biscuits and gravy...Yums!!! We ate our breakfast and waited until Chris came over, so we can open our gifts. Brewster came also (Chris's dog). It was a lazy day filled with yumminess. Caeden went to his dad's house after lunch, so he could have another Christmas. Overall, I had a nice Christmas and I thank everyone who shared it with me. ^_^


Christmas Goodies:

No comments: