Thursday, October 16, 2008

Mi 1/2 Bday (>'.')>=O____l_*__O=<('.'<)

Happy 1/2 birthday to ME!!!
<('.'<) (>'.')>

Soooooo, it is 6 months until mi 25th birthday, in which I will be a 1/4th of a century old...Crazy!!! How times flies when you don't know what is going on! (,_,) Life is creating and destroying paths to reach the ultimate end. Finding happiness, bliss, sadness, anger, and every emotion along the way. If the majority of your travels in life is "Happy" then I guess you lived a good life. I have a wonderful family who even though we have our problems I love them very much, I have an awesome boyfriend that is across the Atlantic ocean, but who is loved a lot more than the miles that are separating us, and I have really good friends. Some I truly know that they are a part of mi family and I wouldn't be me if it weren't for those friends. I love everyone in mi life. Some disappoint me more than others, while others make me sincerely appreciate them. I don't know what life is going to have in store for me when it is mi birthday, but I hope within these 6 months before I will create and destroy paths, so when I reach mi ultimate end...I can say, "I lived a happy life. I am thankful for all the people who loved me and I know that they know I LOVE THEM TOO!!!"

~~~~>_<~~~~

No comments: